F.Dick 1905 Serise
The exclusive designer series “1905” combines tradition and innovation. Friedr. Dick already developed this extraordinary knife with solid bolsters in the year 1905.
The connection of the steel bolsters to the plastic is inseparable, gap-free and hygienic. The blade is well sharpened and optimally balanced and consists of the high-end chromium steel “X50CrMoV15”.
The embossing completes the classically modern design of the series.
- Quality control with embossed logo
- Long-lasting cutting-edge thanks to high quality German “XCrMoVMn“ chrome steel
- Absolute sharpness thanks to double sharpening and polishing process
- Laser-tested geometry of the cutting edge and easy-cutting slender blade
- Half-bolster-finger guard for easy resharpening
- Distinctive steel rings, injection-molded gap-free hygienic handle
- High-quality, resistant polypropylene handle
- Perfectly balanced
- Chef Knife 21cm
The classic knife and the heart of any professional kitchen is the chef‘s knife with its stable blade. It is the most important kitchen tool for all occasions: for cutting vegetables, meat or fish.
The curved shape of the blade also makes it easy to make rocking cuts and is therefore ideal for processing herbs and onions.
- Santoku Kullenschliff 18cm
This classic Japanese knife has many uses for the preparation of seafood, meat and vegetables. The blade has a Kullen edge, creating a cushion of air, which minimizes food from sticking to the knife and allows especially fine cutting.
- Bread Knife, Serrated Edge 21cm
The Bread Knife is a special knife with a serrated edge and sharp point for all hard and soft types of bread. It can also be used for large poultry, such as turkey and also fish. Melons can be cut up easily with this knife.
- Paring Knife 9cm
Small, agile and sharp – these are the strengths of the Paring Knife. It is an essential and versatile tool in any kitchen, whether for peeling, small cutting tasks or decorations.
THE PROFESSIONALS' ONLY CHOICE
Friedr. Dick is well known to professional chefs around the world as the leading innovator in its field. Its international reputation as a manufacturer of quality utensils is based on the consistent reliability and longevity life of our products.
Friedr. Dick supplies numerous national culinary teams with knives and utensils. The firm’s longstanding tradition and experience in manufacturing as well as close cooperation with professional chefs facilitates a constant stream of innovation.
Care and Cleaning
- Taking care of your chef‘s knives guarantees that they have a long service life and that you enjoy cooking.
- Blades are ground thinner towards the cutting edge and must only be used for cutting and not chopping.
- Please only use a cleaver for bones or similar materials.
- We recommend using plastic cutting boards as a cutting base.
- We recommend cleaning the knives by hand under flowing water with a soft cloth and mild detergent.
- Dry the knives carefully after cleaning to avoid staining on the blade.
- Never clean them in a dishwasher. this will damage the fine cutting edge
Great price, Great quality, Quick response! It was awesome! I bought 2 hunting knives, just what I was looking for, Looking forward to placing my next order.
Outstanding, After talking with Shannon about my requirements, I now have the right Knives for my needs very informative, Highly recommend, Thanks again.
Awesome online retailer. Product selection is vast and the price is great!! Products are always shipped in a timely manner. I would most certainly recommend Pout Sharpening online store. If you’re into high quality knives, gears in a good price bracket than this is your Graceland! Keep up the good work!