F.Dick PREMIER plus
Tradition and quality: designed uncompromisingly for creative cooking.
Forged knife with an integrated tang, perfectly balanced with an ergonomic design. Perfectly shaped and sized handle with visible rivets.The blade and handle are seamlessly and securely connected by means of a special manufacturing process.
A specially developed high-alloy steel with a balanced composition of materials is used for this series. Long edge retention thanks to the maximum carbon content, chrome for wear resistance and molybdenum for corrosion resistance. The chef‘s knives are uncompromisingly designed for sharpness.
Knives with different colours of handles are also available in the series.
- Long edge retention thanks to high-quality, stainless chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel and ice-hardening with state-of-the-art technology
- Laser-tested cutting edge geometry and sleek cutting edge with polish honing
- Perfectly balanced
- Handle made of high-quality, resistant plastic, seamlessly connected to the tang
- Forged from a single piece of steel, the seamless bolster and integrated tang provide high stability
The classic Asian knife for meat and vegetables. The Santoku is characterised by its thin blade with a tapered cutting edge which can even be used for embellishment. The knife’s Kullenschliff minimizes food from sticking to the knife and allows especially fine cutting.
THE PROFESSIONALS' ONLY CHOICE
Friedr. Dick is well known to professional chefs around the world as the leading innovator in its field. Its international reputation as a manufacturer of quality utensils is based on the consistent reliability and longevity life of our products.
Friedr. Dick supplies numerous national culinary teams with knives and utensils. The firm’s longstanding tradition and experience in manufacturing as well as close cooperation with professional chefs facilitates a constant stream of innovation.
Care and Cleaning
- Taking care of your chef‘s knives guarantees that they have a long service life and that you enjoy cooking.
- Blades are ground thinner towards the cutting edge and must only be used for cutting and not chopping.
- Please only use a cleaver for bones or similar materials.
- We recommend using plastic cutting boards as a cutting base.
- We recommend cleaning the knives by hand under flowing water with a soft cloth and mild detergent.
- Dry the knives carefully after cleaning to avoid staining on the blade.
- Never clean them in a dishwasher. this will damage the fine cutting edge
Great price, Great quality, Quick response! It was awesome! I bought 2 hunting knives, just what I was looking for, Looking forward to placing my next order.
Outstanding, After talking with Shannon about my requirements, I now have the right Knives for my needs very informative, Highly recommend, Thanks again.
Awesome online retailer. Product selection is vast and the price is great!! Products are always shipped in a timely manner. I would most certainly recommend Pout Sharpening online store. If you’re into high quality knives, gears in a good price bracket than this is your Graceland! Keep up the good work!